LA MIRADA OBLICUA, S.L. is committed to making its website accesible in accordance with “Real Decreto 1112/2018, de 7 de septiembre, sobre accesibilidad de los sitios web y aplicaciones para dispositivos móviles del sector público”, or projects funded through European funding.
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.lamiradaoblicua.es, excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is partially comliant with RD 1112/2018 due to non-conformities with the aspects indicated below.
The following content is not accesible due to the following reasons:
- There may be on-screen elements that are not correctly identified through their state or role messages – – requirement number 126.96.36.199 State messages of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden: not applicable.
- The content is not covered by the aplicable legislation.
There may be document files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
There may be third-party content not developed by or under the control of this unit, such as office files from different organizations that need to be published on this site.
Observations and Contact Information
You can communicate regarding accessibility requirements, such as:
- Reporting any posible non-compliance by this website.
- Reporting any difficulties in accessing the content.
- Submitting any other inquiries or suggestions for improvement related to the website´s accessibility through the following contact form or by calling (+34) 627 407 396 (Seville)
You can submit:
- A complaint regarding the compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- A request for accesible information regarding:
- Content that is excluded from the scope of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempt from complying with accessibility requirements due to disproportionate burden.
In the request for accesible information, you must clearly specify the facts, reasons, and request that demonstrate it is a reasonable and legitimate request.